So its been three months or so since am back in India after five years in America, and the questions I am asked most often are:
How does it feel to be back?
Are you liking India? Are you able to adjust?
It must be such a drastic difference from American no?
And variations of the above.
Honestly, I have no idea how to answer any of these questions. So far I have been getting away with saying that it has not really sunk in, wonder how long I can pull that off?
How does one answer these questions?
Ofcourse I like being back. Obviously India and America are different.
I will probably like and adjust in any place I live ( I just need my internet :) )
Adjust problems happen, when you want or expect a place to be like the one you just left.
India is not America, nor do I expect or want it to be!
But yes, What I miss about America, the friends and the social life :)
It sucks being the new person in town :)
Ah well! C'est la vie
How does it feel to be back?
Are you liking India? Are you able to adjust?
It must be such a drastic difference from American no?
And variations of the above.
Honestly, I have no idea how to answer any of these questions. So far I have been getting away with saying that it has not really sunk in, wonder how long I can pull that off?
How does one answer these questions?
Ofcourse I like being back. Obviously India and America are different.
I will probably like and adjust in any place I live ( I just need my internet :) )
Adjust problems happen, when you want or expect a place to be like the one you just left.
India is not America, nor do I expect or want it to be!
But yes, What I miss about America, the friends and the social life :)
It sucks being the new person in town :)
Ah well! C'est la vie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me :)